- Sweet Spices - Aphrodisiacs
- Orange - Anti-anxiety and mood booster
- Rosemary - Mood booster and cognitive enhancer
- Mandarin - Mood booster and anti-anxiety
- Jasmine - Positive emotions, alertness and romantic arousal
- Rose - Aphrodisiac
- Neroli/Bergamot/Lemon - Mood booster and stress relievers
For more information and links to scientific studies please refer to Poised Aroma's free Science of Scents eBook.
Launched by the design house of Jean Desprez in 1962, Bal a Versailles is classified as a refined, aromatic, gentle, floral fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of soft sweet spices, and orange flowers. Specifically, the top notes are rosemary, orange blossom, mandarin, cassia, jasmine, rose, neroli, bergamot, and lemon.